1. Send your formal request to Ken Gilkes and Alfanette Garvin as follows: [email protected], [email protected]

2. Your request will be processed and you will receive a invoice for prepayment

3. Upon receipt of payment, the Governing documents will be emailed to the requesting party or his/her designee.

To speak with us via phone dial 770-736-3809.