WELCOME TO AMERICAN DREAM KEEPERS!
Since 1999, our highly trained professionals have been consistently using their knowledge and expertise to provide a full range of Property Management services for HOA’s, Condo and Townhome Owner Associations.
Key Components of Our Property Management Services Includes:
- Generate & Mail assessments, Annual, Semi-annual or quarterly
- Receive payments and post to homeowner account ledgers
- Maintain accurate history of accounts and provide easy access to reports
- Preparation of annual budget
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Annual Review of insurance Coverage for common property and Directors and Officers
- Reserve Study
- Management of Delinquent Accounts
- 1st Letter - 30 day notice, 2nd Letter – 10 day notice, Lien filed, Initiation of Law Suit
- Suspension of Membership Privileges, including the right to use common facilities and/or voting privileges
- Enforcement of Covenants (minimum of 1 community inspection per month)
- Inspection and repair of common elements to maintain a safe and pleasing environment
- Monitor homes for sale and foreclosure in an effort to collect all monies owed to the association before ownership of the property is transferred
- Secure contractors for the maintenance and upkeep of common property (Bid process on jobs over $750.00)
- Review contracts and obtain a copy of certificate of insurance for all contractors providing work and services to the association
- In-house maintenance provided for small to mid-sized jobs
OUR OTHER AREA OF BUSINESS involves traditional Real Estate Services of working with Buyers and Sellers. Our Real Estate Sales Professionals are well equipped with the skills, knowledge, real life experiences and resources to provide a high quality of service to the home buying, home selling and real estate investing community.